Most shops and restaurants at Bridgeport Village include discounts as an employee benefit, plus many shops and restaurants offer discounts to other store/restaurant employees.
Coldwater Creek the Spa Posted 3/19
Part Time Nail Technician
We are currently hiring for a flexible, mature nail technician to join our team of positive and hardoworking individuals. One that will provide legendary customer service and meet company expectations such as building repeat customer business and have a high level of sanitation expectations. To apply, please email resume to email@example.com
Chico's Posted 3/10
Now hiring for a part-time sales associate. Click here to apply.
Merrel Posted 3/10
MERRELL STORE ASSISTANT MANAGER
WHO WE ARE We are MERRELL. We think OUTSIDE. Outside is more than a place. It's our history & the inspiration for our future.
Start your next big ADVENTURE with us!
Our MERRELL store at Bridgeport Village has an immediate opening for an Assistant Manager. Responsibilities include: - Greet and assist customers in selection of merchandise. -Complete sales transactions and assist customers with product information. -Receive stock and ticket merchandise properly. -Stock shelves, size and organize merchandise in feature units. -Operate cash register and perform closing functions. -Assist Store Manager in training. -Responsible for store's cash and inventory including: daily cash reconciliation, receiving merchandise, price changes, ticketing merchandise, and proper accounting and reporting as required. -Assists in maintaining all store merchandise presentation and promotional sales. -Supervises Sales Associates in absence of Store Manager. -Performs all duties in absence of Store Manager. -Handles customer complaints in accordance with company policy. -General Housekeeping. -Performs duties consistent with the company's AAP/EEO goals and policies. -Performs other duties as required/assigned by supervisor.
Requirements: -High School graduate or equivalent job experience required. -6 months prior retail supervisory experience. -Proven communication, organization, customer service and motivational skills. -General knowledge of retail computer systems. -Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY TO: http://www.wolverineworldwide.com/careers/careers-in-retail/ Then 'Apply Now For Retail Positions' 'Advanced Search' and Job Opening ID: 9000721
Lucy Posted 3/7
Part-time sales associate
"Let's Go lucy! lucy activewear at Bridgeport Village has a part-times sales associate opening. Our environment is fresh, fun and inspiring! Our focus is to engage with women who embrace an active lifestyle. Check us out on lucy.com/career
Dosha Salon Posted 3/4
Dosha Salon Bridgeport is currently seeking a Lead. A Lead is a person responsible for assisting the management team with the daily operations of a Dosha location. They are responsible to ensure service and product quality are maintained, achieving a standard level of product sales and maintaining a good image for the company.
• Previous supervisor and management experience preferred
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Typing proficiencies and above average data entry skills
• Proficient in basic Microsoft applications
Dosha Salon and Spa offers a competitive wage with excellent benefits. Due to our commitment to superior customer service, we hire individuals who share this same philosophy. Dosha Salon and Spa is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mapel Boutique Posted 3/3
Mapel Boutique is looking for a Highly Experienced, Overly Qualified, Enthusiastic, Interactive and Fashionable sales associates. Opportunity for growth.
Part time position to cover mostly evening and weekend hours. Please only Respond if you have extensive sales experience, committed to customer service and extremely enthusiastic about fashion Send resumes to email@example.com
White House Black Market Posted 2/24
Part-time Sales Associate and Part-time Sales Lead
We love what we do! Advance your career at the most amazing place to work, learn and grow. To apply for a position today, please click here and select "store careers."
Gymboree Posted 2/24
Job Summary: Must be available to work evenings and weekends, have retail experience and strong customer service skills. To apply, please contact Jamie at 503-431-2098
CenterCal Properties LLC Posted 1/3
Guest Services Associate- Part Time (5-15 hours a week)
Job Summary: Guest Services Associate for upscale, open-air shopping center. Perform all aspects of Guest Service responsibilities, ensuring that the highest quality of customer service standards are met, and provide support for Guest Service Manager and Marketing Director, assisting in various program elements including, but not limited to: working center events, collecting retailer sales & promotions, merchant communication, monitoring website for updates, actively promoting loyalty program, selling gift cards, team collaboration/organization.
• Deliver outstanding customer service daily: knowledge of center, directions for guests including location of specific stores and services and/or suggesting stores, restaurants and services. • Keep up to date with signage on property and signage map
• Stock directories daily per shift
• Ensure proper branding of gift card materials
• Manage inventory of loyalty program incentives; booth supplies; toys and various items per season
• Actively promote spending incentives, new rewards and in-store events for the Loyalty Program
• Collect data and maintain database and reward vouchers for Loyalty Marketing Program
• Responsible for working with GSM on goal setting, attending regular team meetings
• Gift Card program (maintains supplies, follows standard procedure for nightly paperwork, banking procedures, merchant relations, community relations)
• Maintain supply of directories and current store listings; ensure all online directory content is accurate
• Assist Marketing Manager in execution of event plans and logistics to include timelines, schedules, signage, collateral, etc.
• Plays a key support role in monitoring, maintaining and updating digital assets (Facebook page, BPV website, twitter) – work closely with GSM and MD
• Strives to improve and build upon overall customer services and amenities. Researches analog industries, seeking new ideas and best practices to incorporate into menu of Guest Services offerings, and property amenities
• Takes an active role as a liaison for the center by developing and maintaining on-going relationships with merchants, area businesses, local organizations and tourist attractions
• Solicits and encourages retailer participation/support as an effort to promote their business and add value to overall center marketing plans
• Collects feedback from retailers & partners and assists Guest Service Manager and Marketing Manager with analyzing results
• Supports the Guest Service Manager in applicable report preparation of sales and traffic reporting, and other necessary marketing oriented documents as assigned • Assists in maintaining updated retailer contact email database/contact list for internal use
• Responsible for handling and balancing cash
• Resolve customer concerns effectively and efficiently, ensuring highest customer service standards are met
• Other duties as assigned
Accountabilities: 1. Successfully staff and operate Guest Services Kiosk as scheduled; performs general Guest Service Representative duties and marketing support as assigned 2. Foster positive relations with staff, management team, tenants and public 3. Promptness and dependability Job Specifications: 1. Professional and neat in appearance and dress; arrive prepared for shift; uniform standards followed 2. Retail and/or Guest Service experience preferred. Shopping Center experiences a plus. 3. Excellent guest relations, telephone and interpersonal skills, and meticulous organizational skills 4. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with multiple departments, and foster teamwork. 5. Working knowledge with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, other as needed) and Cash Handling procedures 6. Creative thinker and problem solver 7. Ability to manage multiple projects at one time in a fast-paced environment; productive during down time 8. Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as scheduled; includes flexibility as needed
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org