Most shops and restaurants at Bridgeport Village include discounts as an employee benefit, plus many shops and restaurants offer discounts to other store/restaurant employees.
J. Jill is a unique women's specialty clothing retailer. With a passionately devoted customer base, a talented and dedicated in-house design team continually creating new collections, and a rapidly expanding multichannel business, it's an exciting place to be. Are you looking for an exciting career in fashion and retail? Then look no further. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to build or start your retail career with a strong and growing fashion brand.
If you have:
- 2-4 years Women's Specialty Retail experience required, 1+ years in a store supervisory position preferred
- Point of Sale and general office software technical experience
- Experience in relevant Human Resource processes
- Leadership qualities, training and team building skills
- Excellent customer service skills with Statistical track record in all areas of sales
- Strong style, merchandising and wardrobing skills
We currently have openings for the following position:
- Part-time Key Holder
Please see J. Jill at Bridgeport Village for an application. Email resumes to email@example.com. Contact Anna with any further questions: 503.603.9350
Now hiring part-time and full-time Service Line Attendant, responsible for preparing our delicious Korean-Latin infused burritos, tacos, and more. We are looking for somone who has had previous customer service experience, flexible availability, willing to work at more than one location, and has reliable transportation. To apply, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mapel Boutique is hiring! We are looking for a fun, responsible, hard-worker to join our team. They must have previous retail experience and available to work nights and weekends! You will also be eligible for employee discounts! Email your resume to email@example.com to apply.
Now hiring for a part-time Spa Supervisor, responsible for performing various tasks, such as: POS transactions, making appointments while manageing a multi-phone line system, meeting sales goals, merchandising, and stock organization. You will be the support associate to the Spa Director and the Assistant Spa Director. Must be extremely flexible, able to work most nights and weekends - up to 30 hours. To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a passion for running or fitness? Do you want to share that enthusiasm with others? Consider joining the team at the New Balance store in Bridgeport Village. We now have an opening for a part time associate on our team. The New Balance retail footwear & apparel store in Bridgeport Village is looking for a part time sales associate who:
- has retail experience, preferably including footwear or apparel
- enjoys working with and meeting new people
- believes in excellent customer service
- available to work days, evenings and weekends
Sales associate duties include but are not limited to:
- being a sales leader on the floor
- merchandise presentation
- the achievement of superior customer service throughout the store
- being a positive team member
- proficiency of product knowledge
- professional presentation of the wide variety of New Balance products to all customers
We will train you:
- in professional fitting skills
- to a high level of product knowledge on New Balance products
- to educate our customers on the features and benefits of our product
Compensation includes your base pay plus commission, which has averaged over $2/hour this year; plus the opportunity for bonuses and discounts on product. This position is a part-time position, but could become a full-time position at a later date.
To apply, please send an e-mail to jobs@NewBalancePortland.com with: Why you believe you would be a good candidate. Your salary or pay requests. Hours of availability and whether you are interested in a full or part time position. Your work history and a current resume. Applications are also available at our temporary store location at 7233 SW Bridgeport Rd in Bridgeport Village. All replies will be kept confidential. *No phone calls please. For more information on our store, visit NewBalancePortland.com and Facebook.com/NewBalancePortland.
Tommy Bahama is looking for qualified Sales Associates (part time and temporary/seasonal) to join our efforts to create an island lifestyle that inspires the world to relax. Candidtes should have strong sales and service skills, interpersonal skills, verbal communication skills, listening skills, the ability to multi-task, time management skills, organization skills, basic math skills, cash handling/transaction skills, and ability to set and achieve goals. Tommy Bahama is full of smart, creative islanders. We support a work hard, play hard culture and hope you are ready for the challenge.
To apply, please visit https://www.apply2jobs.com/TommyBahama